DAAS Recruitment is a fast-growing company operating within European Union, specialized in recruitment services and employee selection.
- temporary work
- recruitment services
- screening and selection of international employees, including workers from Ukraine and Belarus.
- platform for recruitment advertising
- real estate rentals and trading
We are devoted to fully understanding of our clients' needs, providing broad pool of candidates looking for work, and professional tools of screening and selecting candidates.
- assisting jobseekers with obtaining adequate employment or other gainful employment, and assisting employers with obtaining employees with specific professional qualifications
- conducting activities leading to acquisition and promotion of employment offers
- sharing information with employees about the candidates relevant to their job advertisements
- updating candidates and employers about current and anticipated changes in the labour market
- initiating and managing contacts between jobseekers and employers
- sending employees to work overseas for overseas employers, based on Art. 85 section 2.
- assisting with suitable job and workplace selection
- providing information required to make good career decisions, especially regarding jobs, work market, and education and training opportunities.
- initiating, managing and running group career advice sessions, and practical workshops for job seekers.
- assisting employers with selection of job candidates, with emphasis on providing information and guidance in this area
- carrying out human resource analysis for employers; determining qualifications, predispositions and other features of the employees required for the job
- indicating sources and ways of obtaining the right candidates for the advertised vacancies
- verification of candidates based on job requirements
Recruiting temporary workers and contractors, and sending them overseas to complete temporary assignments directed by various employers; all these in compliance with temporary employment regulations.
International recruitment services:
- ensuring the freedom of movement for workers within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- creating conditions for both Polish people wanting to work in the EU or EEA, as well as foreigners living in the EU or EEA willing to work in Poland, including Ukrainian and Belorussian citizens.
- assisting Polish employers with the promotion of their job advertisements and managing international recruitment procedures for all industries.
Before departure, you will be provided with all the information regarding your employment, accommodation and transport. DAAS Recruitment will confirm initial employment conditions in an overseas employment agreement, mentioning period and type of employment, work conditions, remuneration, initial work duties.
After arriving at your destination country, you will sign an employment contract in accordance with conditions presented to you by DAAS Recruitment. We will take care of all the formalities.
Aligning the best people with the available job opportunities, in the shortest time possible, is a primary objective for DAAS Recruitment. The successful placement of suitable job candidates is facilitated by variety of recruiting tools such as:
- direct communication with highly-qualified candidates
- direct communication with candidates appointed by clients
- using our existing business relationships and references
- motivating candidates to change their career paths
- advertising in local and international media
- advertising in social media
- advertising at universities and other institutions
- recruiting potential candidates among top college and university graduates
- collecting references from previous employers
DAAS Recruitment assists with scheduling appointments and negotiations between hiring organizations and candidates, especially at the initial stage of the recruitment process.
DAAS Recruitment draws up the report on the current status of the project providing our clients with the information about:
- communication channels efficiency
- recruiting tools (number of candidates after selection)
- number of people interested in the possition
- recruitment process efficiency